You know... Goalie view.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Stupid Rumors

Good morning to fans in Detroit and, you know... ah... all over the place!

Yesterday was nice day; ah... weather here in Arizona is, you know... very nice. We get to play our, eh... soccer practicing outside. It, you know... remind me of going out after, ah, lunch... during school... you know, recess? And, you know... there a lots of uh... Wings fans here, so eh... that's real nice to us, too, for sure.

I was on phone before, ah... practice yesterday with friend, you know... at home... and he tell me that, ah... people saying that Blues gonna try to get me, ah... during summer to come play for them, you know... next season? I hope nobody, ah... you know... believe that crap. I not gonna, ah... leave Detroit. I like being, eh... Red Wings, and you know, my family, uh... they like it here a lot, and I get to play with, ah... my best friend Nick, you know? Do they even have, uh... ice festival in St. Louis? And you know, Ozzie tell me that it, uh... really hard to get candy there.

Tonight we have, ah... game two with Phoenix, for sure. Why they throw, you know... rubber snake?

Till next time,

Homer!

No comments:

Post a Comment